Saturday, November 13, 2010

Receiving and Returns

I think I'm going to stop shopping online. This is the third time I've gotten something in the mail and it hasn't fit. Too big, too small, looked better on the model...I just need to try things on. But the selection online is soo vast! I don't have to drag my baby to the store, into a fitting room! I can find exactly what I need in my room, but alas when it appears...it is never to my satisfaction. This time I'm going to do something unheard of. I'm going to return the tuxedo jacket that doesn't fit because guess what? There is an Urban Outfitters in Portland. Thank god, it's like $55. And that money can go toward the fund for my new fantabulous vintage cape. As long as it's still there on Friday.

I've been trying to live in the moment or on instinct instead of over thinking everything like I tend to do. I wish my brain hadn't decided to turn on like a flash in that one instant last night. Yes I would of done the same thing but instead I put myself in a position where I had to consciously choose to do what I was already doing, and that just seems redundant and off-putting. Maybe I'm pms'ing. I always get weirdly emotional then.

No comments:

Post a Comment